Watch: viewtopic.php f=20&t=153203

She accomplished it with the aid of the young fellow’s hand, and stepped down into the road, glancing up at the house as she did so. Manning’s proposal of marriage and finding she was thinking of the dance. ‘You have said you do not wish to hurt me. He has escaped. She said”—Ann Veronica shivered again—“‘I hope it won’t make you uncomfortable, my dear’—like that—‘and whatever you do, do be careful of your hair!’ I think—I judge from her manner—that she thought it was just a little indelicate of us—considering everything; but she tried to be practical and sympathetic and live down to our standards. Little Anna screamed and thrashed as she was torn from Lucy’s skirts. And turning again, as if the emotions she had churned up kept her on the move, she paced back to the mantel and there stopped, staring at her own reflection in the tarnished mirror. ’ ‘Yes, but how are you going to find her?’ ‘I will ask—’ She broke off. You speak as one injured—as though I had been the one to take your name—as though you had been the one to make sacrifices. If you do not find your aunt, my people will take you under wing until you can stand on your own. “One runs about,” said Ann Veronica.

Video ID: TW96aWxsYS81LjAgQXBwbGVXZWJLaXQvNTM3LjM2IChLSFRNTCwgbGlrZSBHZWNrbzsgY29tcGF0aWJsZTsgQ2xhdWRlQm90LzEuMDsgK2NsYXVkZWJvdEBhbnRocm9waWMuY29tKSAtIDMuMTQ1LjE2Ni4yOSAtIDA4LTA3LTIwMjQgMTk6NDQ6NDAgLSA0MTM4NTI2MjU=

This video was uploaded to midnightinnewengland.com on 06-07-2024 13:45:19

Related resources: Ref1 - Ref2 - Ref3 - Ref4 - Ref5 - Ref6 - Ref7 - Ref8 - Ref9

Origin resources: Resource Map: 1 - Resource Map: 2 - Resource Map: 3 - Resource Map: 4 - Resource Map: 5 - Resource Map: 6 - Resource Map: 7 - Resource Map: 8 - Resource Map: 9